SiteSolved not only works with businesses but also members of the public with a flexible pricing structure from part loads, Half loads to full loads you only pay for what we carry.
Household and Rubbish Clearances
- Electrical Appliances (non hazardous – such as vacuum cleaners/ microwaves and hazardous – such as fridge/freezers or TV’s)
- Old kitchen units
- Old bathrooms
- Washing machines
- Clothing and general Bric-a-Brac
- Household paints and cleaning products
Gardens and Garage Junk Removal
- Old sheds
- Old tools
- Garden furniture
- Hazardous (paints, wood stain, cleaning products)
- Gardening equipment
Why Use a Man and Van Rubbish Removal?
- Cost per cubic yard is cheaper than a skip
- Labour is included – meaning all the hard work is done for you
- No unsightly skip on your driveway for several days or other people putting things in there!
- If you do not have a driveway you would need a permit to place a skip on the public highway
- No time off work waiting for a skip to be delivered or collected
- Certain types of waste stream such as fridges, freezers, tyres, TV’s paints, and any other hazardous waste can not be placed in a skip.
If you are and have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Call us today on 02380 238281 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org